a. Delicious is basically an online tool in which you can save your bookmarks on an internet site. It allows you to access the same bookmarks when you use different computers.
b.It becomes less of a hassle when you can access all your bookmarks from different computers. This tool lets you build a big list of bookmarks which can be viewed by other people. You can also view other people's bookmarks which might bring you to a site your type of interest.
c.I don't think i like to use this tool. It seems like a great idea, but i do not like the fact that a website will know what sites you bookmarked. I like to keep things private.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fair enough. The good thing about sharing web sites is that you see what others find useful and I've found some great web sites that way, but privacy is a very important issue and I totally understand your point of view.
ReplyDelete